Freens Watersport, doing business under registered trade name Blue Planet SUP Europe, located at Jachthavenweg 71-f, 4311 NC, Bruinisse, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Mr P.L Freens is the Data Protection Officer of Freens Watersport and he can be reached via email@example.com.
4311 NC, Bruinisse
Tel: +31 85 1302385
Freens Watersport processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– Company details
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of contact details of the customer via an app
– Internet browser and device type
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age unless they have permission from parents or guardians. Kindly note, we can’t validate whether a visitor is younger than 16 year of age. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Freens Watersport processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To handle your payment
– To send our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To call or e-mail you if needed to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– To inform you about new products and services through advertisements and newsletters
– To analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Freens Watersport follows your surfing behavior on various websites to tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Freens Watersport also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. for our tax filings.
Freens Watersport takes appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, Freens Watersport ensures that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our safety measures are checked regularly.
Freens Watersport stores data for the duration of the service, unless the law obliges us to keep data longer.
Freens Watersport shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies. The table below shows an overview of cookies used by Freens Watersport, including the purposes for which they are used and the parties involved:
|Social Media & Advertising||Google Adwords|
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you are entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send you or another organization of your liking the personal information we have in our systems.
If you wish to make use of your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. To project your privacy, we suggest that you make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number unrecognizable in this copy. Freens Watersport will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Freens Watersport also wishes to point out that you have the right to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Freens Watersport takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: 1 May 2019